Valerie McEvoy - RE/MAX Preferred OKC
Oklahoma Homes and Real Estate - 405-414-5022
Oklahoma City and Edmond Oklahoma comprise a delightful number of quality luxury homes and communities. If you are looking for popular neighborhoods that offer special activities such as golf, close proximity to Lake Hefner, Midtown and Bricktown activities, shopping, entertainment, and dining, then you'll want to become familiar with the names and location of these popular OKC Metro area neighborhoods. Check out the list below of the most viewed and visited homes for sale in popular neighborhoods by neighborhood name!
Top Choices in Oklahoma City and Edmond Oklahoma Popular Neighborhoods:
- Belle Isle Oklahoma Homes - A perennial favorite for those who desire living close to Western Avenue, Nichols Hills Plaza and the great shopping at Penn Square Mall in NW OKC.
- Crown Heights Historic Homes - The name of the community says it all. Crown Heights is highly desired by historic home buyers who enjoy living close to Midtown, Western Avenue and love older homes with porches, sidewalks, great topography and heavily treed lots and friendly neighbors.
- Deep Deuce Urban Living in OKC - If you love Bricktown then you will love Deep Deuce. There has been much modern construction development here. You will be within walking distance of much of Bricktown and Downtown OKC fun, dining and shopping.
- Heritage Hills Historic Homes - Heritage Hills is another centrally located Oklahoma City historical homes community. This neighborhood warrants a look for any home buyer who wants to live in in a walkable neighborhood and be close to the fun and excitement of urban OKC life while retaining the home feel of the grand homes of the past.
- Quail Creek Homes in NW OKC - A favorite of homebuyers who want to live close to our wonderful Lake Hefner recreation, dining, and fun! Located in NW OKC, accessibility is great from the Lake Hefner Parkway and you will have easy access to the Memorial Road dining and shopping District! Dining at the superb restaurants on Lake Hefner's East Wharf is a big draw for Quail Creek residents. Quail Creek is also home to the Quail Creek Golf and Country Club for those who enjoy golf, exclusive country club dining and life, and the swimming pool, it is fantastic!
- Valencia Edmond Homes - New construction abounds in Valencia. A perfectly located Edmond community for homebuyers who desire neighborhood amenities like community clubhouses, pools and fun activities! You'll see a lot of playgrounds for your friends and family to enjoy.
- Val Verde NW OKC Homes - Located just off of 122nd and Meridian in NW Oklahoma City, Val Verde has a great location for those who want to live close to Lake Hefner and the Memorial Road shopping and dining District. Residents love the topography and winding roads which create such charm in Val Verde!
Check out all the MLS property searches below of these and other highly popular neighborhoods in the Oklahoma City and Edmond real estate market.
Popular Neighborhoods and Home Searches in Oklahoma City and Edmond Oklahoma Real Estate
Valerie McEvoy - RE/MAX Preferred - Oklahoma's Popular Neighborhood Realtor®