Why Buy Homes and Real Estate in Yukon Oklahoma?
The Yukon real estate for sale market in Oklahoma is a very vibriant home and real estate market here in Oklahoma. Yukon is known for having great appeal to home buyers who want a more rural lifestyle while still being in a community that provides easy access to Oklahoma City surroudning areas.
Yukon Oklahoma has several positive features in a community for home buyers:
- The unemployment rate in Yukon is 2.80 percent(U.S. avg. is 6.30%). Recent job growth is Positive. Yukon jobs have Increased by 1.36 percent.
- Ranked #1 Best Places for Military Retirees
- Yukon public schools spend $8,011 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $12,435. There are about 17.7 students per teacher in Yukon.
- Compared to the rest of the country, Yukon's cost of living is 10.40% Lower than the U.S. average.
- The median home cost in Yukon is $137,100. Home appreciation the last year has been 1.50 percent.
If you're wanting a quality Oklahoma community in which to buy a home, then you should consider the homes for sale in Yukon, Oklahoma! Please review this complete list of homes for sale in Yukon Real Estate for Sale here in Oklahoma and contact me for any personal tour appointments you would like to make to see these Yukon Oklahoma homes!