RE/MAX Preferred Properties
Top Realtors® in the Oklahoma real estate market know that the best real estate agents and mortgage lending professionals are part of the RE/MAX network. The RE/MAX Preferred Properties office in NW Oklahoma City, is among the top producing RE/MAX offices in Oklahoma. If you’re interested in buying a home or selling your property, then you would be wise to investigate the opportunities given by aligning yourself with a quality RE/MAX real estate professional.
Being a member of this exceptional REMAX office has it’s benefits. Focused cooperation by all the agents and brokers in this NW OKC office to get the job done when it comes to helping you buy a property at the right price and the right time in your life. Home sellers will appreciate the high level of technology and agent collaboration in marketing your home for sale. We always focus on getting your home sold quickly and for a good price!
RE/MAX Preferred Properties specializes in luxury homes for sale, investment properties and military home buyers. First-time home buyers will find a welcoming place to discuss with competent real estate professionals just how to go about achieving their dream of home ownership.
It’s always good to have a professional guide you in something as important as buying or selling a home. The primary goal is to complete such a complicated task and protect yourself legally when doing so.
If you are finding that viewing homes for sale on the internet is only taking you so far, then you might want to consider getting face to face with a real estate professional and particularly a real estate office like RE/MAX.
RE/MAX is nationally and internationally recognized as highly competent to deal with modern real estate home for sale and home buying issues.
Some of the simple and quick actions that your RE/MAX Realtor® can recommend to help you in your real estate quest?
- They will help you decide how much home you can actually afford. Often, they can suggest more ways to gain the down payment and explain alternative financing methods. They can also introduce you to a mortgage counselor and arrange to have you “pre-approved” which can improve your negotiating position and enable you to meet your home-buying objectives faster and with less stress.
- Providing client level services, they can work for you as a buyer’s associate and help negotiate the best price and terms for you.
- They will help you work out a realistic idea of the home best suited to your needs – size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and other personal preferences.
- They have access to a listing of all available homes in the multi-list system, can rate them in terms of your needs and affordability, and will not waste your time showing you unsuitable homes.
- They can often suggest simple, imaginative changes that could make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- They can supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- Although the law does not normally require an attorney to check documents or oversee real estate closings, they can give you a list of law practitioners to choose from if you would like to use the services of an attorney.
- They can help familiarize you with the closing process and they will get closing figures in advance of closing for your review.
- They can give you a list of qualified home inspectors, pest inspectors, surveyors, and help to coordinate inspection appointments.
Buying a home or selling your house can be a stressful experience, especially if you are trying to go it alone. Selling a house is full of legalities and procedural hurdles. Making the decision, preparing the house for sale, keeping it clean, waiting for a buyer, dealing with price offers, and advancing to the closing table – all of these steps can involve discomfort. This is a huge financial transaction with many emotional aspects. But you can get it done – and it may even be easier than you expect.
One thing to keep in mind is that you’re not alone. An experienced, professional real estate agent can guide you through the process, help resolve any issues that come up, and make sure that your home sells for the ideal price on time! I urge you to visit our RE/MAX Preferred Properties real estate office today! Call 405-414-5022 or drop by RE/MAX at 3705 West Memorial Road, Suite 1310, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 and see what a true international and nationally prominent real estate company can do for you.