What Women Want in Oklahoma City Homes
Whether you’re looking to buy a new house this month or do a little remodeling, take advantage of the opportunity to give the mom in your life a present she’ll appreciate every day. Below are a few ideas for housing priorities and renovation projects that rate high on women’s wish lists for their Oklahoma City homes.
- Open Living Areas The open floor plan is usually a big plus for any mother. They want to be able to cook dinner in the kitchen while monitoring their children’s schoolwork at the dining table. So look for a house that affords this visual luxury or consider the generous gift of getting dirty and knocking down some walls.
- Large Closets What woman doesn’t need more room for her clothes, shoes and purses? If you’re looking at houses, keep in mind how much closet space will work for your wife or mother. If it’s not enough, see if there’s another area you could convert to create a custom closet. Another great gift would be to upgrade your mom’s closet with a wooden shelving and storage system. As a woman, I can tell you that LARGE CLOSETS and storage space will rank very highly on a woman’s decision to buy a particular home!
- Low-Maintenance Living Some women are expert gardeners or love home-improvement projects; however, many just want to leave those tasks up to their men. Especially if you’re shopping real estate for an elderly mother, consider looking at Oklahoma City homes that are new construction, have easy-to-care-for landscaping and maintenance-free siding or brick.
- Easy-to-Use Security System While security is important to everyone, it ranks high on most women’s list of priorities. As a Mother’s Day gift, research providers and have a security system installed. Whether your mother is living alone or your wife is worried about the neighborhood, this practical present will give everyone peace of mind.
Oklahoma City Homes for Sale Look for Home Features that the women in your life want!
Make a big gesture to the woman in your life by giving her renovation project she’s been pining over. And, if looking at Oklahoma City homes, keep in mind what’s important to that special lady! Please call me at 405-414-5022, visit my website or email me at [email protected] for more real estate makeover ideas or to find the perfect property for your wife or mother.
Valuable Real Estate Links:
- Open Floor Plan
- Easy-to-Care-For Landscaping
- Security System Installed