Bethany Oklahoma is a very desirable area in which to buy a home and raise a family here in Central Oklahoma. As a local REALTOR® here in the Oklahoma City area, I know all too well how favorably the homes and properties for sale in Bethany compare with the many great neighborhoods and towns in the Metro OKC area. There are several reasons why Bethany homes for sale and Bethany real estate is so desirable to my home buyer clients.
- Location: The proximity and location of Bethany being close to Oklahoma City and surrounding areas make it very easy to access and enjoy the cultural and business opportunities in OKC. You can have Edmond, OKC and Metro area access and still be enjoying the small town lifestyle you will find in Bethany Oklahoma. You will be surprised how easy it is to get around all of Oklahoma City and the exciting new developments happening here from your new home in Bethany!
- Selection: Bethany real estate offers new home buyers a great selection of homes for sale, horse farms and ranches, rural property and even investment property opportunities. Bethany homes for sale are extremely popular for home buyers who are new to Oklahoma because of the community, small town feel and excellent school system. Bethany homeowners who are considering selling their home will find that their local real estate market is stable and attractive to many prospective home buyers in the Oklahoma City Metro area.
- Price and Affordability: Home buyers who are looking to buy a home in Bethany will be impressed with the quality, selection and price range of homes for sale in the Bethany real estate market. Prices for homes in Oklahoma City and Bethany are stable, affordable and with these current low interest rates, very attractive to first time home buyers, investors and people who are wanting to buy and relocate their family into quality neighborhoods here in Central Oklahoma!
Feel free to explore this constantly updated real time list of homes for sale in Bethany and learn more about the great advantages for home buyers when you choose to make your home in this fine community. If you are a Bethany home owner, then take advantage of being able to know what other homes in your area are selling for and what your home selling competition will look like when you decide to list your Bethany Oklahoma home for sale.
Valerie McEvoy | Bethany Homes for Sale Real Estate | RE/MAX Preferred Properties in OKC
Bethany Real Estate and Homes for Sale and Sold Report – June 2015
- Bethany Average Days on Market: 44 Days
- Bethany Homes Selling vs Asking Price: Bethany Homes are selling 3% below asking price
- Bethany Median Home Selling Price: Median Sold Price is $107,500.00
Single-family homes in this area have been on the market 158 days while the average time is 69 days. Homes that sold in the last 3 months have taken up to 186 days while the average time is 43 days. The minimum is 4 days.
Single-family homes in this area currently on the market in the last 3 months range in price from 84,900 to 149,900, with a median price of 94,900. To compare, houses are selling in a range of 75,500 to 155,250 with a median selling price of 107,500.